NZDating FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Reporting issues with other members
Sorry to hear that you have had problems with another member.
Please use the appropriate support tool below to report the problem you are having and where possible we will do our best to help resolve it.
These tools help ensure that we get the right details.
- If you have a complaint about a members profile then please visit their profile and use the ‘Report this member’ link located at the bottom.
- If you have a complaint about an email the member has sent you please use the ‘Report offensive message’ link at the bottom of your email.
- If you have a complaint about a messageboard thread or post please use the community support link provided at the top of each thread.
- If you have a complaint about a photo the member has sent you or has listed in their profile, please enlarge the photo by clicking on it and use the report link inside of the photo display.
- If you have a general complaint about a member please report it by visiting their profile and clicking on the ‘Report this member’ link located at the bottom.
Thanks for helping us provide a safer community.
Does this answer solve your problem? If not, return to the main help page