You are here : NZDating > FAQ
Updated: Jan 2008
NZDating FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
I know my login and password are correct but can no longer login to my account?
There may be a number of reasons for this, including:
- the operation of more than one account
- posting external contact details or web addresses anywhere on NZDating.com
- commercial misuse (or attempted commercial use)
- member abuse or abuse of admin, or;
- technical issues with your computer.
to ensure your actions haven't caused your account to be automatically or manually removed by NZDating administration, and only contact us if you are sure this isn't the case.
<< Go back
Does this answer solve your problem? If not, return to the main help page